Backing tracks made simple!
Simple Tracks is great for churches, artists, bands and songwriters. You can quickly and affordably create backing tracks to use in live performances and recordings. All you need is our Midi Chord Pack, one of our Sound Packs and your favorite DAW (digital audio workstation). It's that simple!
Check out the videos for a quick tutorial to see how Simple Tracks works as well as the before & after results!
Will Simple Tracks work with any DAW?
- Yes, Simple Tracks will work with your favorite DAW such as Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Studio One, Ableton Live, etc.
Is Simple Tracks royalty free?
- Yes, 100%. You own all of the rights to any music, songs or projects you create using Simple Tracks.
Who should use Simple Tracks?
- Churches, songwriters, artists and bands. Anyone needing to use a backing tracks during live performances.
Will Simple Tracks be releasing more sound packs in the future?
- Yes, we will be releasing new sound packs regularly.
Can I use sounds I already own with Simple Tracks?
- Absolutely! You can use any sounds you already own along with the Simple Tracks Midi Chords Pack.
Can Simple Tracks help me build my backing tracks?
- Of course, we'd love to help! Fill out the contact form below and let us know about your project and we'll be in touch.
Will there be more training available on how to get the most out of Simple Tracks?
- Yes, we'll be releasing more training videos and content on social media and YouTube on a regular basis.